Dianne's Creative Table

I am inspired by light, all things natural, reusing previously loved items, and bargains!

Sunday, December 1, 2013

The Ghost of Christmas Past

Love the invitation from the Seasonal Sunday to post past Christmas decor.  I have only been blogging since Christmas of 2010, so I though I would post chronologically so I could see if my skills have improved over the years.  
2010



2011


2011 part 2


2012 part 1



2012 part 2



A few photos from my dear friend Suzanne's annual Christmas party over the years







Thank you for your visit.  I love that you came by and I love your comments.  I read each and every one!

4 comments:

  1. All your tables are stunning my friend! I love those polo bears, now that is cute and clever! You were always an 'inproved' tablescaper my dear, as you always did amazing tables, how could you top these! Have a wonderful December.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous! These are wonderful tablescapes in every way.

    XO,

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lovely lady.
    Wow all your tablescapes for Christmas past are gorgeous!!
    xxoo
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I simply wanted to appreciate you yet again. I am not sure what I would have used without the type of information shared by you directly on such a subject. This was a very alarming setting in my view, however , spending time with a skilled mode you handled that made me to cry for fulfillment. I am just happy for this information and thus hope you are aware of a great job you are doing teaching most people using a blog. I know that you’ve never got to know all of us.
    colorado mountain wedding

    ReplyDelete