Dianne's Creative Table

I am inspired by light, all things natural, reusing previously loved items, and bargains!

Sunday, October 7, 2018

Hello Pumpkin!

Even though it is still 90 degrees outside, I decided to go with the calendar instead of the weather and do Fall!  A quick trip to the Farmer's Market yielded just what I needed.  
The basket is from an estate sale.

 I love the subtle colors of the pumpkins. 

  



The Hester and Cook placemats were a birthday gift from a dear friend last year.  I wanted them to show so I used clear glass dishes. The flatware is Better Homes and Gardens from Walmart.  The pumpkins are hand-me-downs from my MIL.  
Estate sale candlesticks and squirrels from Ross.  Oak leaves from our back yard. 


Napkin rings from Pier 1.  Love their buy one get one 50% off sale on napkins, placemats and napkin rings. 




I need to find some acorns for the squirrels. 


Sure hope it cools off soon.  I have had enough summer for this year and I am ready to move on!
Linking to the following Tablescape Thursday

3 comments:

  1. Your photography really shows off your tablescaping talents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful table and that basket of pumpkins is really lovely--maybe my favorite part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m so glad the hot, sticky weather here has passed! So sorry you’re still working your way around it. Enough is enough when it comes to crazy weather, and we’ve all certainly had our share of it this summer!!! I love the pumpkin colors you found!!! I bought some blues last year and enjoyed them so much!!! They work beautifully in your space! Well, heck...EVERYTHING works beautifully in that space because it’s versatile and FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete