Dianne's Creative Table

I am inspired by light, all things natural, reusing previously loved items, and bargains!

Monday, December 24, 2018

Green and Natural

This year's inspiration was the placemats from Hester and Cook.  I wanted everything to be simple, using only natural greenery.



As usualy hubby provided all the greenery.  It had to be replaced several times. 
Both geese were purchased on our most recent girl's trip to Atlanta.  




Wishing you and your's a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. 
Joining Tablescape Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my goodness...what beautiful serenity!!! Just LOOK at this!!! This is the kind of home I like to walk into during the holidays. It shows thoughtful reflection and care. If it looks this good in photos, I can only I’m the look coupled with the abundance of FEELING in person! Fresh greenery is such a wondrous luxury. I’m always happy when the budget allows for it. If only we had property from which we could gather it! Oh, my! Pretty, pretty, pretty!

    ReplyDelete