Dianne's Creative Table

I am inspired by light, all things natural, reusing previously loved items, and bargains!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Need Your Help!

I am looking for the following plate.
 It's a Maxcera Yellow Talavera 8" salad plate, made in China.  I found 5 at TJ Maxx marked down to $2.00 each.  Regular price was $2.99.  I need 5 more of the round 8" salad plates.  I have checked every TJ within 50 miles of Nashville and can only find the square plates, but I really  need the round.  If any of you smart shoppers come across any of these plates, please let me know.

3 comments:

  1. I will check here tomorrow for these, Diane! I am not getting out of jammies today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you! Marshall's also carries them, but I haven't found the round salad plates yet. Thanks so much for looking for me. Did you see the picture I sent you via email?

    ReplyDelete