Dianne's Creative Table

I am inspired by light, all things natural, reusing previously loved items, and bargains!

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Quick Update

As if starting a total home remodel on the same day as bilateral knee replacement wasn't enough, I had to have my gall bladder removed last Wednesday.  I went the ER Monday night, was finally admitted Tues AM, surgery Wed, and came home on Thurs. Not fun.  
Breakfast tray the day after surgery.  Looked appetizing after 4 days of no food at all.  I drank the Boost.

Home resting this week.  I will post remodel updates when I have the energy to get up and take some more photos.  

4 comments:

  1. Ooh Dianne, I'm so sorry to read you have been poorly, hopefully all is fixed and you are on the road to recovery !
    Take good care of yourself dear one.
    ~Hugs,
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be a year you won't soon forget, Dianne. Please take care and take your recovery one day at a time. You'll feel stronger every day. Can't wait to see your photos of the remodel! Best wishes, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hospital food -- Ugh! I might have eaten the bacon and that banana, but not the rest... Don't overdo -- it really did take a while to get my energy back from the g.b. surgery. They also said no heavy lifting although I started a new job a couple of weeks after mine. I was a day surgery patient, did not stay overnight, although I probably should have. I hope you are on the mend very soon -- you have certainly had your share this year. You need a vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping you will recover soon ♥♥

    ReplyDelete