Dianne's Creative Table

I am inspired by light, all things natural, reusing previously loved items, and bargains!

Thursday, March 13, 2014

A Little Bit of Spring

In February the Nashville Antique and Garden show opened in it's new location, the Music City Center.  After years of participating with our own garden, this year Mr Landscaper and I decided to just go as tourist.  
The new Music City Center is as beautiful as a convention center could hope to be, but the gardens left a lot to be desired compared to previous years.  


I love this idea at one of the booths.  Wouldn't it make a wonder place setting gift? 
I thought this was an interesting fantasy piece, but didn't feel it was much of a garden. 
Under the plexiglass you could barely see the Plexiglass clear pipes that bubbled up water onto the surface and over the edge of the table.  The sound and effect was lovely.  



A chicken feeder makes a darling centerpiece and I love the chairs.  
An extra feeder that I debated about buying, but finally passed on. 

 
These I didn't pass on, they are currently my deck, decked out in lights!  
Everyone's a comedian :)
Sorry for the poor quality, but I thought this was so clever. 
Not a fan and not sure what is was supposed to be either.
Loved the old paint pails with faded roses.

How unfortunate that these were sold already.  Ha, I could never have afforded them.
Sarah from Hyacinths for the Soul visited the show, but sadly, we missed meeting each other in person.  
Hoping for bigger and better gardens next year.  Spring is just around the corner, isn't it?
Thanks for your visit, I love all your comments and read every one.   

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a very lovely show. xqo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dianne, you got much better photos of the fantasy garden than I did. Wish I had gardens of those white tulips and hyacinths. '-) I agree that the gardens last year were much more interesting and beautiful, but it was fun to see your photos and relive the show. So sad we didn't connect, but hopefully we can next fall at Round Top.
    Thanks for sharing this post. ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this! That table with the water coming over the edge was so cool. And those lions were, too. What a fun event!

    xo

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry you and Sarah missed meeting up. That would have been cool! There's always next time, though!

    That fantasy table isn't at all practical, but it is FABULOUS!!! I love it so, so much! I would give anything to get my mitts on a pair of those acrylic tables!!!!

    You got some great stuff for your deck, too! I'm sure you will enjoy it for years to come! Ramon and I were surveying the depth of pitifulness concerning our deck just this evening. Can't wait to be able to plant some pots out there and get the bakers rack all decked out. I need something other than that winter feeling!!!

    Let's go after whoever "stole" those lions. They belong to US to share!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Dianne! Wow! What an array of creativity!! That acrylic table is gorgeous in every way--including sound! Wow! thanks for your visit to my purple table, your very nice comments (soooo appreciate them!), and your vote on the purple goblets! :) Yes! I'm well on my way with the needed encouragement and votes! LOL

    ReplyDelete