Dianne's Creative Table

I am inspired by light, all things natural, reusing previously loved items, and bargains!

Monday, July 4, 2016

So Many Decisions!

I can't imagine how I would have managed all these decisions for the house if I had been working full-time the last few months.  What will I do when I return to work July 11? 
I am sharing some of the decision I have made for the house.
The sink below is from Signature Hardware.com. They were a joy to work with!  I ordered a 30" for under the window and a 24" sink for the island.  Each sink will have a disposal and a dishwasher next to it.  
This is the Delta Cassidy Faucet.  I will have one on each sink since they are both in the same room.  



Ceiling fan for the family room. 
 Clever ironing solution which will be perfect for our small laundry room
Barstools for the kitchen.


GE Monogram 48" dual fuel range with griddle
Things I still need to decide:
exterior paint colors
bathroom paint colors
ceiling fixtures for bedrooms
Bathroom sink bowls
Bathroom faucets
So much more and so little time!

2 comments:

  1. Love it all girl...We just did three bathrooms and it just about got the best of me.lol. so many decisons, and So many paint colors to choose from... uggg. Sensory
    overload.So glad Its done.
    I CAN'T wait to see your beautiful home when it's finished.😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be so wonderful when it is all done! Two sinks and dishwashers in the kitchen! Wow! That little laundry card Plus ironing board is very clever. I don't believe I have ever seen anything like it. I am going to check it out! Of course, I have no where to put it, minor detail.

    ReplyDelete